On this page you can find all the information for secure payments. 4 types of payment are accepted:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Payment on delivery (available only Italy)
- By concluding the purchase with this type of payment you will see a page of the Paypal site where enter the personal email address and password of your Paypal account, or access the procedure for creating a new one. By choosing this payment method, the amount is charged directly to your Paypal account. Paypal protects your buyer’s information. Each transaction performed with this method will be sent a confirmation email from Paypal. The order amount is charged to your Paypal account when you order.
- In case of cancellation the amount is refunded to the customer’s Paypal account. The email address of the operator to which it is possible to make the payment is firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the reason of the payment your reference (name and surname) and that of the order (for example Mario Rossi - order OC 1/41). complete information visit the paypal website
- The payment is secure, to protect the privacy and data acquired, thanks to the SSL3 protocol (Secure Socket Layer), and is guaranteed by the PAGONLINE system of the banking circuit UNICREDIT BANCA with Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code. Easy and secure payment via 3dsecure, the anti-fraud protection system designed by Visa (Verified by Visa) and Mastercard (Securecode) that ensures maximum protection against fraudulent use of your credit card. If 3D Secure has already been activated for your card, in addition to traditional information (number, expiry date and security code), you will be prompted to enter a code or password that only you know. If you have never used it, visit your bank’s website to find more information on how to activate 3D Secure.
BANK TRANSFER IN ADVANCE
- If you do not have a credit/debit card or if your card is not enabled for online payments, you can now also pay by bank transfer in advance. The cashing of the bank transfer involves a few extra days in the shipment of goods (normally 1 or 2 days), so if you have particular urgency is not the best payment method. The costs related to the bank transfer are charged to the customer. Below the bank details:
Unicredit Banca - Current account in the name of Playhome srl c/current: 000102471880 - ABI: 02008 - CAB: 37070 - CIN: F
IBAN: EN 49 F 02008 37070 000102471880
The reason for the Bank Transfer must include:
- - the reference number of the order,
- - the date on which the order was placed,
- - name and surname (if private) or business name (if firm) of the holder of the order (example CAUSAL: Order #50 - OC1/6 of 12/04/2014 - Mario Rossi) so that we can solve any of your problems or concerns as quickly as possible.