Dear customer, below you will find all the information related to payment methods and types of shipment. Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Articles 45 to 67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). This legislation provides for the consumer the right to withdraw from contracts or contract proposals, ensuring the right to return the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenditure incurred.
Right of withdrawal
The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the delivery of the/s product to the same consumer or to a third party designated by the same. In the case of multiple goods ordered by means of a single order and delivered separately, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal starts from the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by the same, acquires physical possession of the last good. The substantial integrity of/i product/i to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal. More specifically, the consumer shall be liable only for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods within the meaning of Article 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code. To exercise the right of withdrawal the Consumer must follow the following procedure:
- 1) Send a written communication to PLAYHOME SRL, using one of the following methods:
- - e-mail to email@example.com;
- - registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Via A. Altobelli 3/A - 40026 Imola (BO).
- 2) The communication must contain an explicit statement of the decision to withdraw from the sales contract with the indication of the identification number of the relevant order and the coordinates to make the Bank Transfer to C/C for the relevant amount . To this end, the appropriate completed form may be used, or the online procedure may be followed, but it is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the communication is sent before the expiry of the aforementioned deadline of 14 (fourteen) calendar days;
- 3) Within 72 (72) hours of receipt of the notice concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal, PLAYHOME will communicate the instructions for the return of the products; in particular, the Company will send, by e-mail, a label containing all the data necessary to guarantee a correct shipment (the data of the User, the delivery address, the identification data of the courier and the telephone number of the same courier to agree on the withdrawal of the product from the Customer);
- 4) Pack the Product ( original packaging, authentic labels, accessories, instructions for use and warranty sheets). The use of the original packaging will prevent any damage during transport. Print the label sent by PLAYHOME and apply it with adhesive tape to(ai) package(s);
- 5) Send the product within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the return instructions;
- 6) PLAYHOME will refund the sums paid by the Consumer, including delivery costs if incurred, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the products, unless the goods have been delivered to the Carrier, by the same customer, incomplete or damaged. In this case, PLAYHOME will immediately inform the Consumer of the defects found on the products and the inability to accept the return;
- 7)The refund will be made by bank transfer on C/C indicated by the consumer. The costs of returning(s) the product(s) shall be borne by the customer.
The aforementioned withdrawal procedure applies only to purchases made through the Site.