APRIMATIC KIT HOCKENHEIM ONDA 624
for sliding gates:
- residential use for leaves up to 600 kg.
- residential use for gates weighing up to 400 kg.
Compliant with current safety standards
with regard to obstacle detection and reverse movement according to EN12453 and EN12445
(product certified under ideal installation conditions).
Electronic torque control
combined with encoder technology ensures smooth deceleration during opening and closing.
Continuity of service guaranteed
, in the event of a power failure, by an optional battery pack that can be fitted on the actuator.
Robust and reliable
thanks to the die-cast aluminium base.
Worm gear motor
with aluminium body, containing the electronic equipment inside.
Equipped with height-adjustable base plate.
Emergency lever release
with personalised key in the event of power failure.
The package includes:
- ONDA 624 gearmotor with dedicated electronic control device on board, with built-in 433.92 MHz superheterodyne radio receiver, with release key and foundation kit (cod. 41102/001
- TM4 - 433.92 MHz four-channel transmitter (cod. 41905/004
- 433.92 MHz antenna kit (cod. 41929/003
- ET2N flashing light (cod. 41840/006
- Pair of 12-24V ER photocells (cod. 41812/008
- PC12E wall-mounted key button (cod. 41830/007
- Aprimatic signalling sign