Electronic device for controlling up-and-over doors and barriers, with one or two 230Vac electromechanical actuators.
Can control the AT 50 actuator Cod. 41200/005
- Components designed to ensure a very high degree of noise immunity
- Integrated filters on the board to reduce interference
- Equipped with voltage stabilisers
- Use of a power triac to minimise noise
- Use of fuses to protect against transformer short-circuits and overloads
- Contained board dimensions
- Removable terminal blocks for wiring convenience, with plug.in connectors for inserting add-on cards and receivers.
- Equipped with locking pins with IP55 protection
- Power supply: Single-phase 230Vac (6%-10%) - 50 Hz
- Motor voltage: 230Vca
- Operating temperature: -20° +55°C
- Storage temperature: -40° +85°.
- Relative humidity: 90% max. (non-condensing)
- Protection: IP55