AT80 Gearmotor for sliding gates.
Intensive use for gates up to 800 kg and residential use for gates up to 1200 kg.
- Anti-crushing device with mechanical clutch in oil bath.
- Emergency lever release with custom key, in addition to allowing the release of the gate provides a valid protection against intrusion.
- Gearmotor in oil bath with irreversible reduction group for application without lock.
- Maximum reliability thanks to the use of steel gears and permanent lubrication of the system.
- It can be fixed to the ground with either a fixed or tilting support. The latter allows the operation even in case of not perfectly linear guide on the ground, preserving the mechanics from operational stress.
- Mains power supply 230 V - 50 Hz
- Max. door weight 1200 kg (Z16)
- Number of cycles 200 cycles/day
- Degree of protection IP44
- Absorbed power 330 W
- Thrust 1400 N (Z16)
- Max. linear speed 9.5 m/min (Z16)
- Operating temperature -20º +70º C
- Quantity of lubricant 1,25 Lt
- Lubricant type AprimOil SPIRAX
- Ground clearance 70 mm
- Nr. 1 AT80 Z16 Gearmotor without SC230 equipment on board Cod. 41120/021
- Nr. 1 galvanized steel rack 4 meters with attachments Cod. 41180/063
- Nr. 1 sliding electroset ES 433,92 MHz Cod. 41615/801
- Package for fixed installation Cod. 41120/051
- Package for tilting installation Cod. 41120/052
- Foundation plate for wall mounting (4 pieces package) Cod. 41120/050
- Galvanized steel rack APRIMATIC meters 4 with attachments (module 4) Cod. 41180/063
- Pinion with 20 teeth Cod. 41127/101