GENIUS - Electromechanical operator for swing gates G-BAT 300 right - 230V
for gates up to 3 m.
- G-WAY system and safety PROcoder with Brain 17 card (cod. 6100304)
- Easy-to-use lever release
- Internal kinematic mechanism consisting of bronze crown and steel worm screw
- Opening and closing slowdowns in both versions
- Optional stem cover (cod. 6100254)
The sturdy internal kinematic mechanism consisting of a bronze crown/steel worm screw guarantees a long life, which means a high number of manoeuvres/openings/cycles.
IP54 degree of protection.
The strength is all in the simplicity
Available in left and right versions, it allows installation as close as possible to the hinge, without the need for masonry work.
The axis thrust develops great power, allowing the movement of doors up to four metres.
The release of the operator is easy to find and can be operated in complete comfort.
Power supply (V) 230
Nominal power (W) 280
Current (A) 1.2
Thermoprotection (°C) 140
Inrush capacitor (µF) 8
Thrust (daN) 350
Stroke (mm) 300
Max. speed (cm/sec.) (cm/sec.)1.6*
Frequency of use at 20°C S3 -30%.
Operating temperature (°C) -20 +55
Degree of protection IP54
Weight (kg) 6.5
* The maximum output speed may vary depending on the weight and/or friction of the gate.
For gates longer than 2.5 m, it is advisable to install the electric lock in order to guarantee the locking of the gate leaf.