General terms and conditions of sale
These conditions are valid exclusively between the company PLAYHOME s.r.l. with registered office in Via A. Altobelli, 3/A - 40026 Imola (BO) REA n. 505349, P.IVA 03266541204, hereinafter called "PLAYHOME" and any person who makes online purchases on the website www.123playhome.com hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be amended, the online date being the date of entry into force.
ARTICLE 1 - Subject-matter of the contract
- 1.1 With these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, PLAYHOME sells and the CUSTOMER purchases at a distance the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www.123playhome.com. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, through the access of the CUSTOMER to www.123playhome.com and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effect of the contract
- 2.1. In order to conclude the contract for the purchase of one or more products on www.123playhome.com, the CUSTOMER must complete the order form in electronic format and send it to PLAYHOME, electronically, following the relevant instructions.
- 2.2. With the electronic transmission of the order form, the CUSTOMER unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe, in relations with PLAYHOME, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not share some of the terms listed therein, the CUSTOMER is invited not to submit the order form for the purchase of products.
- 2.3. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by PLAYHOME to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the shipping costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained in it and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- 2.4. PLAYHOME undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, there may be some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product. Moreover, the photographs of the products presented on www.123playhome.com are not contractual elements, as they are only representative.
- 2.5. PLAYHOME undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following that of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
- 3.1. The availability of the products refers to that present at the time when the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before order confirmation.
- 3.2. Even following the sending of the order confirmation email by PLAYHOME, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and may decide whether to accept the delivery of the only products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating by e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 - Methods of payment
- 4.1. For the payment of the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, the CUSTOMER may follow one of the methods indicated in the order form. In no case will they be charged costs higher than those actually incurred by PLAYHOME, in relation to the chosen payment instrument.
- 4.2. Any payment by the CUSTOMER may be made only by means of the credit cards indicated on the website www.123playhome.com, by bank transfer, cash on delivery or through the Paypal circuit.
- 4.3. Payment details by bank transfer Unicredit Banca
Current account in the name of Playhome srl
c/c 000102471880 - ABI 02008 - CAB 37070 - CIN F
IBAN: IT 49 F 02008 37070 000102471880
The reason for the Bank Transfer must include: - the reference number of the order, - the date on which the order was placed, - name and surname (if private) or business name (if firm) of the holder of the order. (For example CAUSAL: Order #50 - OC1/6 of 12/04/2014 - Mario Rossi)
- 4.4. Payment on delivery, directly to the courier on delivery
- This method consists in paying the total of the order directly to the courier upon delivery. Payment can only be made in cash or by cashier’s check (non-bank).
- 4.5. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the payment are made through an encrypted protocol and with all the guarantees guaranteed by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
- 5.1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.123playhome.com are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
- 5.2. Shipping costs are expressly indicated in the order summary.
- 5.3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of PLAYHOME to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by PLAYHOME as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
- 6.1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days provided by law, from the date of delivery of the products.
- 6.2. Should the CUSTOMER decide to exercise this right, he must proceed, by accessing his reserved area on the website www.123playhome.com, to the CREATION of a RETURN procedure.
- 6.3. Once the withdrawal from the contract has been exercised, the CUSTOMER shall return the products to PLAYHOME by delivering them to the courier indicated in the return form for shipment within fourteen (14) the days following notification of the decision to terminate the contract.
- 6.4. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation.
- 6.5. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this paragraph 6, PLAYHOME will refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- 6.6. PLAYHOME will refund using the same means of payment used by the CUSTOMER for the purchase of returned products, unless otherwise indicated in the return form.
ARTICLE 7 - Product warranty
- 7.1. All products presented on the website www.123playhome.com benefit from a contractual warranty whose duration is mentioned on the product sheets of the articles and in any case of the legal warranty of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. Details are given in the warranty section https://www.123playhome.com/warranty.
ARTICLE 8 - Terms of delivery
- 8.1. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
- 8.2. For each order placed on the website www.123playhome.com, PLAYHOME shall invoice the material shipped, available and printable through access to the reserved area of the CUSTOMER after the order has been processed. The information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure shall be used to issue the invoice. After the invoice is issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated in the invoice.
ARTICLE 9 - Liability
- 9.1. PLAYHOME assumes no liability for disruptions attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if they are dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time prescribed by the contract.
- 9.2. The availability of each item is for information only, is not contractual and cannot be attributed to PLAYHOME responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 - Access to the website
- 10.1. The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is allowed. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether sound or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of PLAYHOME and are protected by intellectual property rights.
ARTICLE 11 - Amendment and updating
- 11.1. The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of possible normative changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.123playhome.com.